Wussat?

You need to speak more slowly!

A section for players to give reviews and feedback on other users' and their writing style. This can be in the form of praise or constructive criticism.

Wussat?

Postby Anomaly » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Hey guys,

I'd been considering putting up a thread like this for a while, in spite of knowing full well that I don't have much of a presence on the In-Character scene yet. It just haven't happened, sadly. Development has taken up most of my time, though I also try to spend time in the chat on occasion and generally make my presence known.

I've always had an open-door policy when it comes to feedback. I'm happy to hear when I'm making mistakes to give me a fair chance to correct them, because I know better than anyone that I make plenty of mistakes. I can't readily spot all of them, but I try. Since English isn't my native language, I always struggle with grammar, spelling and expanding my vocabulary. Oftentimes, my thoughts race a whole lot faster than my fingers do and I can easily derail myself or forget where I was going, forcing me to improvise to pick up the pieces and eliminate loose ends.

I would love feedback on my writing, my character (Briar), my creations around the site and myself as a person; my presentation and personality, the side of me that people interact with on the site, whether that's in the Chat, PMs or on the forums, or even off-site.

I'm always looking to improve. Always.
Image loxmardin --&-- Image Nathalie#2790 --&-- Image
Anomaly
Visionary
Advocate - Rank 4

Race: Prophet
Profession: Advocate
Renown: -1
Plot Notes
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Medals: 10
World Developer (1) Dungeon Master (1) Vlogger Extraordinaire (1) Mentor (1)
Ambassador (1) Supporter (1) Alpha Testing (1) One Arc Later... (1)
Survivor (1) Advocate (1)

Return to Player Feedback