Jaw at Jon

Feedback on stuff that Jon, or his characters, have done.s

A section for players to give reviews and feedback on other users' and their writing style. This can be in the form of praise or constructive criticism.

Jaw at Jon

Postby Jedith Skylar » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:13 pm

For those of you that do not yet know, I, Jon am the writer for Jedith Skylar and Harun. This thread is meant for you to give me feedback on things I have done, and will do in the future, related to… well anything really. I know that my CS for instance requires some modification with regards to color selection, but if you wish to comment on that, or on my templets, or on something in chat, or elsewhere feel free. I welcome your comments & questions, so don’t be shy, fire away.

The ugliest 12 arc old in Idalos.

Mildly useful info
The writer for Jedith is blind, errors are to be expected; he would appreciate it if you'd point them out when you notice them. Also Discord is a total impossibility at present, so PM or talk to him on his journal page, thanks.
Jedith Skylar

Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Player Review
Templates

Jaw at Jon

Postby Noth » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Dear Jon,

I'd like to state that you have been an incredibly kind and pleasant person to chat with throughout these past few weeks. Many times, you're one of the first to greet me when I join the chat, and you're almost always available to talk to. On top of that, having read through your CS history, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with your writing ability, and can only imagine that when you begin posting more regularly, that you will impress all of your partners.

I hope everything goes as well for you as you would like.

Sincerely,
Noth.

Credit to Pegasus

As a note: Noth is a Grandmaster in Intimidation. That means that he's at least as scary as the Count from Sesame Street. Beware.

"The tyrant confuses those he can't convince, corrupts those he can't confuse, and crushes those he can't corrupt." - Anonymous
Noth
Feathered Fiend

Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Monster
Renown: -345
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Medals: 25
Character of the Month (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) Vlogger Extraordinaire (1)
Guild Master (1) Mentor (1) One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1)
In Your Favor (1) Pioneer (2) Wanted (1) Right In The Feels (1)
First Kiss (1) Murderer (2) Enemy of My Enemy (1) Scandalous (1)
Lol Worthy (3) Vhalar 716 (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Event Medal (2)

Return to Player Feedback