Thinking Outside the Bottle

Because boxes are overrated.

A section for players to give reviews and feedback on other users' and their writing style. This can be in the form of praise or constructive criticism.

Thinking Outside the Bottle

Postby Patrick » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:30 am

So. Branching out to the other parts of the forum after curiosity, I discover somebody *cough Freya cough* wrote her perspective on Patrick as a character. Needless to say I was baffled and enlightened to see such a wonderful outlook, and humbled by the mere fact somebody went to such extent! So with my natural curiosity sated and my awareness that this section of the forum exists, I've proudly allowed myself to post a thread for others to provide their own feedback and insights. (More like agonizingly criticize my terrible faults!)

Anyways feel free to post any sort of commentary and the like here, I'd love to learn where my strong suits and weak suits are in terms of writing. I'm sure there are many, many things anybody can point out that I've either done terribly or miserably elaborated on! (I'm a fan of constructive criticism)
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

Notice: As of Ashan 717 Patrick is now a Sessfiend, which means once a season he'll turn against his will. This is not only dangerous but life threatening to pc's, therefore any who partake in the event of the transformation, should be aware of this risk during that specific time period. Have fun and enjoy!
Irredeemable Drunkard
Race: Human
Profession: Bartender, Whore
Renown: +120
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Medals: 19
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Artíst (1) Painting With Words (1)
One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1) Pioneer (1) Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1)
Right In The Feels (1) Heartbreak (1) Drunkard (1) Murderer (1)
Addict (1) Legend In Waiting (1) Survivor (1) Lol Worthy (1)
Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Event Medal (1)

Return to Player Feedback