Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Off Site Event: Don't Starve Together!

Don't Starve Together

For those of you who play this game, you know exactly what I am talking about. For those that don't know, Don't Starve Together is an online game through Steam. The game is fairly simple: survive. There are multiple ways for the player to die: darkness, starvation, brutal mutilation by a number of monsters, giant monsters, etc. This game has recently caught my attention solely for the simplicity while being a hard game. It is the difficulty that keeps me interested in the game. Now I just need friends to play with me.

So, anyone interested? Munchkin is going to look into setting up a small Discord so we can plan on talking during this event. I am off work Friday and Saturday this coming week. So, please respond below if you would like to join us and let us know what day would work best for you.
word count: 154
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Arwel Kyric
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 48
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Its late but im interested, maybe chatting and stuff will help bring my inspo back to write~
word count: 17
Munchkin
General Staff
Race: Mer
Profession: Former Advocate, Current Cool Dude
Renown: 0
Office
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Don't Starve Together

Discord is set up and tomorrow night is the night of the game. Anyone interested in joining, either PM me on site or on one of my social media (Skype, Discord or Steam, if you have me on those) and I will link you the Discord! Ent is also going to be joining myself and Nymph, so feel free to join in and have a great time!

The event will be at 7pm GMT (12pm PST), but let me know if that's not a good time for you and we can rearrange. Thanks all!

Thanks all,
Munch
[/quote]
word count: 103
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Announcements Archive”