Velaine Krome's Correspondences

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Velaine Krome
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 100
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

word count: 0
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Single father | Duke of Andaris
Renown: 142
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Vhalar 8th, Arc 717

Dearest Sister,

It has been some time since my wedding and some time since we last talked, however, I write to you on business today for all I wish it could be pleasure. Word has reached me of locals disappearing in Krome, people of a multitude of classes vanishing. I trust you have already begun to look into this though I thought I would check with you anyway.

Although it is not your role to we both know our parents will not act on it and that something needs to be done. You are the future of our house and you are stronger than you seem to our house. I trust you to keep a hold on things and I trust that the servants of the Northern Krome house have fallen well inline. I apologise for stealing Badon from you but he is my most trusted servant and I am sure you can understand.

Anyway, if you have any need of me during this season call for me and I will ride out to assist when necessary or simply share my advice to you. Krome is still important to me and always will be, anything I can do to help you with anything I will.

Stay safe Velaine, the kingdom is not as safe as it used to be and your health and safety is imperative.

Your brother,

Xander Andaris

word count: 234
Djinn
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Genie
Renown: -1000
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Lady,

The time has come. Injustices must be repaid, and those who stand to do so are on the precipice of action. Your time is coming, and you must be prepared to be both instrumental in its dawn, and quiet about its dawning. Outlined below is a loose plan of action, though you may simply burn this letter and do nothing. Water rushes surely, whether the salmon wishes it to stand still or not.

Consider using your future husband here, as his lands would be most suitable for the area.

Invite the Baron and Baronness to dinner in Endor. Allow your brother to subdue the Baron. Consider using your special talents to subdue the Baroness non-violently, though your judgement of her complicit guilt will suffice for us all. Let your brother and his wife have their vengeance, for its sweetness is fleeting, and you will reap the rewards. When you do, leave the body in the mines. Go under the cover of Ashan's thaw and its rains, and ensure that no fingers may be pointed at you as to the Baron's disappearance or the Baroness' sudden desire to move far, far away.

I will handle the rest.

-Justice
word count: 201
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”