Noth's Letters and Correspondence

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Noth
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Monster
Renown: -370
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

For all messages sent by, or to the Prince of Eternal Mercies.
word count: 12

Credit to Pegasus

As a note: Noth is a Grandmaster in Intimidation. That means that he's at least as scary as the Count from Sesame Street. Beware.

"The tyrant confuses those he can't convince, corrupts those he can't confuse, and crushes those he can't corrupt." - Anonymous
Navyri
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Thief
Renown: 348
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 7

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

61 V 717
Dearest Prince of Eternal Mercies,

I hope you don't mind a little bit of mail, every now and then? I imagine it must be so very lonely living this way, although there are obvious benefits given your career choice. So very utilitarian of you, terror. Might I offer an outside perspective?

Your outside security is atrocious. Many things go bump in the night, and all you have are a couple of humans in trees guarding your nest? They are rather useless in such regard (and in most). I hope this isn't the same safe house your colleague promised in our deal, otherwise, I won't feel very safe at all. How about I come by for a little visit and show you what I mean? I'll even bring lunch; Free of charge. Aren't I such a saint? Send my regards to the man with the strange ears. He's the best guard you got, and even still, I think we gave him quite the fright, the poor thing.

Mistress of Wind & Shadow,
Navyri
word count: 180
"At last. It has been too long since I have walked the face of this world. Too long have I been locked there, awaiting my champion to release me. My champion... This is you, daughter of Audrae. You have, whether knowingly or not, released me from my self imprisonment, and are here to fulfill the destiny I have seen written in the tapestry of nature. You, daughter of Audrae's daughter, will be my foothold in this world." - Belaera to The Nightingale, after the 600 arc imprisonment
Noth
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Vhalar 1, 717

Kyin,

Our arrangements have been changed by recent business activities. Endeavor to find yourself suitably available upon the 56th of Vhalar lest you be unable to participate in our martially inclined arrangement. I trust you will not fail in this regard, and shall clothe yourself in fastidious keenness before such appointments have come to transpire.

With unending and belligerent scrutiny in regards to your farcical performance,

The Prince of Eternal Mercies
word count: 74

Credit to Pegasus

As a note: Noth is a Grandmaster in Intimidation. That means that he's at least as scary as the Count from Sesame Street. Beware.

"The tyrant confuses those he can't convince, corrupts those he can't confuse, and crushes those he can't corrupt." - Anonymous
Noth
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ashan 60, 718

'Southside' Bangun Vorund,

The world is changing.
I'm sure you're quite aware of what's happening in the depths below the city, probably more so than a great deal of those who ply away their lives in honest trade upon the surface. You have been a powerful and most capable man for quite some time, Vorund, and I can respect the efforts that you have made in regards to how you treat your territory.

Regardless, the world is changing, and I think that it would be in both of our best interests to discuss such change so that we might steer things into a favorable direction.

Were it not for the prying eyes of the Citadel, I would ask that you simply name a time and a neutral place and nail it to the same door here where it is found, because my agents would no doubt find it within moments of its placement. For safety's sake, however, I shall dispatch an agent to keep watch over this delivery point for the remainder of Ashan so that I may hear any response you find it suitable to grant me.

A great deal will change. Let us not dally in convening

With sincerity,
The Prince of Eternal Mercies
word count: 213

Credit to Pegasus

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”