• PM To Join • [Harlot n Hound] Echoes of the Past (Wendell)

A recent murder kickstarts an investigation, as clues from this murder resemble another Pat knows.

21st of Vhalar 716

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

[Harlot n Hound] Echoes of the Past (Wendell)

Echoes of the Past

21st of Vhalar, 716

It had been something that he could only describe as a nightmare all over again, only because of the news just reached him not too long ago. The word spread like a wildfire throughout the city and when that happened, it was hard to tend the flames after they'd burned so brightly. That wasn't exactly the reason as to why Patrick was here though; no he stood here near the door that everybody used to enter the Hound, while a group of onlookers remained at bay by the knights as they investigation. Kar who was the knight that brought Patrick here just so happened to be the very same knight that had been in charge of finding Dominek's murderer, but to no avail found any clues or trail leading to a probable suspect until today. Yes. Today that person may have very well struck again and already Patrick had to see if he could help, because if there were in fact any connection between this murder and the one that happened a year ago... then just maybe there existed a chance to set things right.

So why?... Why did he hesitate when he looked at the entrance to the establishment? Why did he felt his hands quiver while the pits of his stomach slowly gained hefty weight. A year ago he felt this same exact thing when asked to confirm the body, and ever since then life never felt the same since Dominek was removed from the picture. No matter how high his anxiety grew he had to do this though, he couldn't run away from this when it could be the first lead in a year that would find the one who killed his older brother. "You got this?" Kar's voice chimed in as he rested a hand on Pat's shoulder.

"Yeah..." He managed to exhale as he managed to breathe deeply. "Yeah I got this." He finally nodded as he pushed himself forward, hopeful he might gain some mental fortitude before he would see what awaited within. The two had entered with Patrick to follow the knight, both brought into the main hall that remained devoid of patrons save for the few that were being questioned. He hadn't really ever entered the Hound before since he usually worked at the Boar, but seeing it now he felt partially impressed. The size and setup being rather impressive it looked like it could house many of paying customers, something he honestly wouldn't mind seeing rather than the number of knights posted here to maintain the order.

"Madame Rose is the one who owns the establishment, we'll speak with her first before investigating the crime scene." Kar instructed calmly as he looked among the people gathered about, mainly the staff, to pick her out from the rest.

"Sounds like a plan..." Patrick agreed blankly as he resumed the maintenance of a calm state, the longer it took for them to see the damned body the better; in his case anyways.
Last edited by Patrick on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 521
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Wendell
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Rose had sent all of the girls home before reporting the body to the correct authorities, she didn't want them tied up in the mess, especially Sugar, who had been with the murdered man moments before everything had gone down. The murderer had locked her in the bathroom in one of the upstairs rooms and left her customer on the bed. The body hadn't been moved yet with knights going in and out of the room to begin their investigation.

Wendell had found Sugar, screaming and banging on the door of the bathroom. He remembered the smell and all the blood upon walking into the room. He had let Sugar out, locked the door to the room and gone down stairs to inform Rose. That was his story and he was sticking to it. Before Sugar had left, she told Wendell what she knew, the glimpse she had caught of the murderer through a thin crack in the bathroom door, and words passed between the two. Wendell had comforted her before Rose came in with the rest of the girls and asked Raven to take them home. She wanted Wendell to stay behind and help get rid of the stragglers and drunks. Rose knew the man was good at staying calm in high stress situations, and that in turn helped her keep her cool.

“Gentlemen,” Rose smiled and welcomed them into the establishment. “I'm sorry you aren't here on better terms, can we get you anything to drink? Water, juice, something stronger perhaps?”

Wendell stayed behind the bar, cleaning the surface with a folded, damp rag. He hadn't noticed Patrick, there had been a bunch of strangers in and out all morning, and he had worked all night and felt half asleep now. With the bar clean, he started polishing some of the wine and shot-glasses. He had a feeling this was going to be a long day.
word count: 324
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick would've definitely appreciated the drink considering the circumstance, and he didn't intend to wait and let Kar answer for the both of them even if he were to just follow along. "Actually I'll take a shot o' whiskey, strongest brew you got please." He requested as he looked to the knight with expectation, Kar didn't seem to approve at first but with a quiet sigh he quickly gave in an agreed with the idea. If anything the stress in all this would only drag out the day further, and if Patrick's involvement were in fact meant to continue then he'd need a strong drink to slow the jitter in his nerves.

"Very well, we'll have a drink Madame Rose; if you'd be so kind of course." He added politely with a gesture towards the bar for Rose to lead them along, they were still after all guests in the establishment and were expected to show respect. That and Kar made it quite clear he wanted things to go as smoothly as possible when he brought Patrick along, little did he suspect that drinks were to be involved of course. "My colleague here is someone who might know somethin' about this murder, though I can't say for sure until he's viewed the scene of the crime with his own eyes." He explained in the attempt the lady might have had need to ask, it wasn't until they were finally upon the bar that Patrick noticed a familiar face he'd seen not too long ago. Just the other night in fact with a merry band of drinkers and a fair woman in fact, the one who decided it was high time to clear the tavern before Patrick overstepped his boundaries; when he had flirted with Rei.

"Afternoon Wendell." He greeted as they took seats at the bar, Kar hardly paid any real mind as he had focus more on the matter at hand.

"So far there's been nobody, none to claim him as a sibling or lover. He's an individual male with ginger hair, with a laborer's background here in the Earth Quarter. We were hopin' you could fill us in with your story about this whole event, if that's okay with you Miss." As Kar spoke the word sibling struck a nerve with Patrick, slight discomfort easily became revealed as he leaned harder onto the counter; very much ready for that drink right now.
word count: 420
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Wendell
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Rose led the men over to the bar. “Right this way gentlemen.” As they each took up a stool, the woman looked somewhat surprised that one of the men knew her staff member by name. “We call him Wolf around here,” she smiled. “Could you get these men a drink, darling?”
“Of course, two shots of whiskey coming right up,” Wendell spun about and reached for the whiskey from the top shelf.
“Wolf discovered the body earlier this morning and locked the room up before informing me. I sent everyone home and closed up shop for the morning. None of my girls knew anything about the man and our records show that he was only booked in for the night. I will leave you two in my bartender’s capable hands.”

With that Rose excused herself and went out back with her own drink. Wendell set two shot glasses down and filled them both with whiskey before setting the bottle close by incase the pair called for more. “Patrick,” he nodded, acknowledging the man he knew only as one of the service staff that worked at his favourite local hangout. “I'm afraid I don't have too much more to add. We get a lot of strangers in here, Rose doesn't often let them stay more than a handful of nights. He came in alone, I would have recognised him if I had seen him before. It's very rare that we get their kind in here.”
word count: 249
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

The fact that Patrick knew Wendell by his name must've surprised Rose or at least caught her off guard, for she had shared what the more common name was for him around here. Wolf. Something that must've been a title or name earned, really Patrick knew little of the man so reputation wasn't easy to perceive. Of course when she'd shared this bit of information the fellow bartender nodded in recognition, aware that this wasn't quite like the Bronze Boar. Names were easy and simple to refer to there but here, here they had to be more creative with their names. Here they were entertainers with different specializations and so names played in part with that field of expertise, something Patrick probably would've enjoyed had he the mind to try.

Kar seemed ultimately a little disappointed that the information Rose had was almost nothing, barely anything for them to go on in fact, which would only lengthen the investigation further than necessary in the knight's case. "Thanks be to ya, Madame Rose." He responded with a bow at her departure, an index finger and thumb pressed within his eyes afterwards with a sigh.

"Thanks Wolf." Patrick murmured rather absent-minded as he grabbed the first shot, a furrow in his brows as he threw his head back to down the shot. He grimaced at the sudden burn that followed and allowed himself to shudder, a quick shake of his head to mentally cope with it. "One of their kind?" He repeated for a moment as the words needed to settle in, be sorted out for better understanding.

"Yes well... I need to report to my senior over there, Patrick you stay with Wolf for now. When you're ready he'll show you the room the murder took place." Kar instructed as he reached for his glass of rum, Patrick on the other hand intercepted it with his own.

"Guess I'll be needin' this then, since you've got an investigation to deal with." He blatantly mused with a somber look just before he downed the sweetly spiced beverage. "Mmm, good taste though." Kar sighed once more with a tested glare to Patrick, who merely gave an immature shrug to the knight as he walked off on his own. "Gonna be a long day." He murmured to Wendell as he turned to face the man. "Okay so between ye and me, what all went down this mornin'?" Already his head had been hit with a sudden buzz from the mixture of the beverages he downed, his tension finally a little eased as he hoped Wendell might've actually knew something they'd been withholding.
word count: 452
"Freedom is everything."

Wendell
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

“Yes, you know,” Wendell elaborated. “Them folk with the red hair, the Aukari,” he told them. “Don't often if ever see them in Rharne, I doubt he was actually a local,” he raised his shoulders then in a slow shrug, it wasn't really his place to judge, and honestly, he was no expert.

Wendell poured Patrick another shot and returned the bottle to the shelf. “You don't have to call me Wolf,” he said quietly once the knight had left the bar and leaned forwards across the bar from Patrick. “I went up stairs,” the man picked his words carefully, he didn't want to give away any information about sugar. “I noticed the door was slightly ajar and thought that was strange so I took the handle to close it when I noticed the man on the bed, only because his shoes were still on.”

A small ring of water drew the man’s eye to the bartop and he ran his rag over the surface to shine it up before he spoke again. “I went into the room, saw the blood, checked to see if he was dead. His skin was kind of cold, there was a lot of blood, too much to bleed and survive, you know? So I locked the room up and the we cleared the place out.”

Wendell didn't look Patrick in the eye, instead busying his hands with polishing glasses and silverware as of this were just a normal day. “You said something about this murder being similar to one you had seen?” He asked then. “The room up stairs is unlocked if you want me to show you up there?”
word count: 282
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Aukari. A name his brother often spat in disgust because of what they were, while Patrick never really knew anything about them until just a few years back. Yes he'd met one who'd stopped in town, and to his surprise he'd found himself quickly in the same mindset his brother had. Another Aukari was here last night then? If that was the case then somebody had probable cause, either that or they acted upon mere hate. His tension eased more and more as he started to think about it more and more, he didn't care much about the details as of now just what the intent was. If he thought back to when they.... when he lost Dominek there were things, details that he didn't want to take in at first. He hated the event entirely and sure enough wanted to shut it out, but now he wished he hadn't because of all this. It was only a year ago. What did they say happened exactly?

"Alright." Patrick nodded to show he understood Wendell about the situation upon discovering the body, as far as he could tell that sounded as actual as stories go. The third shot he'd been poured remained untouched as he seemed to concentrate, think hard about the story and how it played out. Found in the room with the door cracked, dead on the bed from loss of blood, from the sound of it all this was in fact some sort of hate crime. In the Dust Quarter it wouldn't have as much notoriety as it did here, people would've just claimed he was a probable spy and left it at that. Here though? Of all places? Maybe he was a spy. Finally the shot taken with a slight toss back of his head, one last tap as he shuddered once more from the satisfying burn that trailed down his throat.

"I'll be honest Wendell; I doubt I'll actually know anythin' about this murder. Kar brought me along because..." His voice died out for a moment as his eyes remained averted on the bar, fingers tapped obsessively on the counter almost out of habit. "Because my brother was killed a year ago in cold blood, and I have t' figure out if there's a connection between this murder and my brother's." He finished after a momentary lapse within the mind. Finally with the offer to go upstairs and see this body a deep breath came, the stress in his posture returned once more but not as harsh as before. "Yeah," He finally responded, "yeah let's go. The sooner I get this over with the better."

He didn't realize how difficult this was really going to be when he started to stand, almost his whole body felt heavier for trying to do this. Yet when Wendell took the lead and Patrick made the first few steps, slowly he found the strength to prepare for whatever gruesome scene awaited him. Wendell guided him up the stairs and through the premises to the corresponding room that the body awaited them, and when the door was finally opened there came a moment where he relapsed into a memory he'd wanted to keep buried away. It was well into the night and before him a body surrounded by a group of nights, a tarp laid over the victim that had suffered killing injures that led him to bleed to death. In that instant the memory flashed his mind he could've swore he'd felt the same thing he did back then, but this time he actually didn't feel much of anything at all. Only the memory that haunted him made him feel... puny and vulnerable, too weak and powerless to do anything; to change what had already taken place.

Here though that didn't exist at all, here he faced only a tidied room. The body intact and left exactly as it was, and the pool of blood which had now dried onto the sheets as well as the floor. "Huh." The corner of his mouth twitched. "Here I expected somethin' a little more.... messy." Did he just pull a joke? No. Now wasn't the time to think on that, he was here for an investigation and that's it.

Upon entering the room he first looked at everything that decorated the place, a dresser and a vanity, a sofa, then of course the bed which the body rested on. On the dresser there were essentials like perfume and such, all perfectly lined up as though nothing ever touched them. The dresser. Left untouched as no drawers were open, which told him that it certainly wasn't a robbery; and the sofa didn't have any signs of blood whatsoever. No the only blood to be found was the pool on the bed and its edge, where it drizzled onto the carpet and in turn dried in place much after his death. "Interestin'." He noted as he took a closer look at the body. Vividly bright ginger hair just as they said, a thumb was used to check his eyes. They'd paled from the amount of time he'd spent dead but there remained flecks of gold within them, a sure sign that he was in fact an Aukari.

Two stab wounds were found at his gut which certainly were spots that bled out a lot, but the much noticeable wound was the clean cut across his neck as he'd lied down. Stabs wounds and a sliced throat... none of this seemed reminiscent of what Patrick learned from Dominek's death. "Well shit, somebody wanted him dead." He admitted with a loose scowl, already he felt sorry for whoever had to clean up the mess.
word count: 975
"Freedom is everything."

Wendell
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wendell had led Patrick upstairs and right to the end of the hall where the upgraded rooms could be found, these were the rooms the harlots and hounds used to entertain their guests. The knights were standing around the body, they looked to have only just begun their investigation, and made way for Patrick to take a look, leaving the room for a few minutes to give the man some space.

It was small and unobtrusive, a little black book half visible from under the sofa. It must have been dropped during the struggle and Wendell seemed to have been the first to notice it. He glanced over at Patrick to see the man lift the sheet and look under the cover, examining the stab wounds and slit throats of the dead man. Wendell took that opportunity to bend down and pick up the book. He opened it to a random page and found notes in another language, one the fire-people used no doubt.

As a guard stepped back into the room, Wendell quickly shoved the book into the pocket of his trousers and tried to look casual. He didn't want to hand the book over to the knights, not if it was going to be more useful to Patrick. He would give it to the man once they were alone again, perhaps downstairs.

“It seems that way,” Wendell agreed in regards to Patrick's observation, that whoever had done this really wanted the man dead.

He lingered near the doorway, giving Patrick the time he needed to check any of the other details around the room. Wendell too had noticed that nothing seemed to have been taken, but the man had no luggage, because unlike the story Rose and Wendell had given, he hadn't actually been planning to stay the night, rather it was meant to be a quick roll between the sheets before he would be off again. He wondered if the knights would notice this and decided to say something.

“Think he was only meant to be here for a night or so, I thought it was a bit odd that he came in without any gear, just the clothes on his back.”

The knights looked his way, nodded, and got back to work, or whatever they deemed standing around a dead guy to be. Wendell glanced at Patrick and looked the man in the eye before leaving the room to return to the bar. If the man followed and the coast was clear, he would hand over the little black book in a tall wooden mug and say, “on the house.”
word count: 438
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

For whatever reason Patrick couldn't seem to find any sort of clue that hinted a connection between these two murders, practically the fact the wounds were inflicted by a small sharp object was a plausible indication; and even then that was farfetched to consider. Numerous people have had stab wounds and some of them have even lived from them, those not fortunate enough though typically had the same type of wounds. Though it depended on the situation altogether, a person caught off guard might get stabbed for instance, while a person aware of their assailant might suffer other cuts from struggle. The strange this about this dead Aukari though was that in his face, there seemed to be a expression that seemed subtly relieved just before his death. Did he know the person or have a conversation before the end? From the way his body remained laid on the bed and the manner the blood had dried, Patrick could at least interpret the fact he'd sat at the edge of the bed.

He turned to look at the doorway once more as the knights who left earlier started to return, a moment spent in thought at how the end of the bed seemed fixated towards the door. Wendell mentioned that the man likely came in for a night but not with any essentials to bring, which sort of struck Patrick odd as he thought about it for a moment. "What exactly 'bout that doesn't sound right?" He thought to himself in silence as he looked over at the vanity where the mirror was, a few other makeup essentials were left on the surface just like the perfumes and spray. He'd taken a step closer to examine everything on there, a few brushes had been left in their powder as though someone left them unattended. It could've been before the man arrived but... honestly if he really did stay the night, then wouldn't they have cleaned the room thoroughly? Seeing as how he was a pretty masculine guy before all this, he definitely didn't seem the type to dress in makeup.

Patrick then noticed that Wendell seemed to move from the reflection in the mirror, a glance to the fellow bartender told him followed as they looked one another in the eye for just a moment. Did he have something to say? Discover something nobody else had found? He looked to the other knights gathered here and nodded to them. "Give knight Kar my regards, tell him I found no connection here." He instructed as he casually strolled out in an effort to tail Wendell, as he seemed to be headed back downstairs towards the bar. Once he arrived he was then offered a tall wooden mug for free, surprised to find it a little light for something that should hold nearly a pints worth. Then of course his eyes spotted exactly what had been given to him, a black book rolled up to fit in the confines of the mug instead. "Heh," He found amusement in the secrecy at work, "Thanks mate." He cheered with a glance past his shoulder to make sure nobody seemed close enough to see, thankfully the others were a little too busy with one another to notice the activity. If anything it most likely looked as though Wendell just offered another free drink.

Inconspicuously he transferred the book from the mug into the waistline of his britches, his shirt tucked over it as he pretended to guzzle the free drink down. "Guess I'll be seein' ya 'round Wendell." He enthused with a quick wave once he sat the mug down, with hands planted in his pocket he soon walked on out of the establishment. He was eager to discover just what was within this book, hopeful that he might discover something important later when he was home alone.
word count: 651
"Freedom is everything."

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Name: Patrick Barnell

Knowledge:
Vhalar 716 News: An aukari was found murdered behind the Harlot ’n’ Hound on the 21st trial
Aukari: Unwelcome in Rharne
Kar: Lightning Knight
Kar: Lead investigator in Dominek’s murder case
Rose Tanner: Owner of the Harlot ’n’ Hound
Wendell: Nicknamed Wolf
Wendell: Bartender at the Harlot ’n’ Hound
Dominek’s Murder: Possible connection to the Vhalar 716 murder of the red-haired man
Discipline: How to push your anxiety aside and focus on what’s important
Discipline: Take a deep breath to stay focused
Discipline: Alcohol can be used to calm one’s nerves
Investigation: Speak to the building’s owner first when investigating a crime
Investigation: Identify the witnesses when investigating a crime
Investigation: Take time to interview the witnesses when investigating a crime
Investigation: The importance of intent
Investigation: How to survey a crime scene
Psychology: The lingering effects of post-traumatic stress disorder
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: No one has identified the victim
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was male, red-haired, and a labourer in the Earth Quarter
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Wendell discovered the body
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The Harlot ’n’ Hound was closed after the body was discovered
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was booked in for the night
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: None of the Harlot ’n’ Hound’s employees knew the victim
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim came in alone
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was aukari
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was probably not a local Rharnian
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Hate crime?
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Was the victim a spy?
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The appearance of the crime scene
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Not a robbery
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The victim was stabbed to death - two stab wounds and a sliced throat
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: A little black book was found on the scene
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim did not bring luggage with him
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim may have known his assailant

Loot: You've received a small black book, about 20 pages in length, filled with writing in an unrecognizable language. If you choose to investigate this further and find someone skilled in linguistics or who speaks the correct language and is willing to help, you may discover that the notes in the book are written in Vauni. Vauni is one of the languages of the aukari. There is a single page ripped out in the middle of the book.
Injuries: N/A
Fame: +1 for investigating a crime

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
- - -
Name: Wendell

Knowledge:
The Harlot ’n’ Hound: Building Layout
Rose Tanner: Owner of the Harlot ’n’ Hound
Sugar: Harlot at the Harlot ’n’ Hound
Vhalar 716 News: An aukari was found murdered behind the Harlot ’n’ Hound on the 21st trial
Aukari: Unwelcome in Rharne
Patrick Barnell: Brother was murdered in 715
Patrick Barnell: Believes there may be a connection between his brother’s murder and the murder on 21st Vhalar 716
Detection: How to identify the smell of blood
Detection: Look for anything that seems out of place
Deception: It’s easiest to avoid eye contact when lying
Deception: The art of hiding objects in your pants
Investigation: All details, no matter how small, are important
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: First on the scene
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Murderer locked Sugar in the bathroom
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Sugar glimpsed the murderer
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: No one has identified the victim
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was male, red-haired, and a labourer in the Earth Quarter
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The Harlot ’n’ Hound was closed after the body was discovered
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: None of the Harlot ’n’ Hound’s employees knew the victim
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim came in alone
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was aukari
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was probably not a local Rharnian
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Hate crime?
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was stabbed to death - two stab wounds and a sliced throat
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: A little black book was found on the scene
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim did not bring luggage with him

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Fame: +2 for giving Patrick the little black book, +1 for keeping the Harlot ’n’ Hound’s secrets, +1 for investigating a crime

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
- - -
Comments: Nicely done! I'm really pleased that you decided to collaborate on this investigation. You both added plenty of interesting and useful details to the thread, and made it an enjoyable read at the same time. I really love this mystery and am happy to see you both running with this plot! Also, SO many knowledges about the murder. :o

Patrick, two tiny notes: there were some minor grammar errors here and there (like "felt" instead of "feel"), so a quick read-through might help. Also, just a reminder to use "arcs" in place of "years" and "trials" in place of "days".

Overall, excellent work! I've dropped a few hints about the black book for you to take this further, but please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to the follow-up investigation!

If you feel I've missed anything or if you have questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Thank you!
word count: 950

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne”