• Out of Character • [Rharne] OOC Social Thread

Use this thread to connect & communicate with players and staff!

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

[Rharne] OOC Social Thread

Couple things. First, welcome to Rharne, Rorom! :D Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help you get settled here.

Second, I'm so glad the Isle gave you plot inspiration! Sephira wrote up an awesome location.

Third, thank you for your flora submission! I love it & have officially made it part of Rharne's lore.

To go along with the above, this next piece is an FYI for everyone. Thanks to Sephira and Rorom, we've released a new location and a new flora! The Rosmerta Winery is a well-known winery about a half break's ride from the city of Rharne, and the Ilaren's Cap mushroom is an extremely rare mushroom found in the Isle Vyrelle that has some particularly interesting properties.

Check them both out!
word count: 144

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

I'm absolutely adoring all this love Rharne is starting to get, you guys are awesome for adding all these new things! Keep up the amazing work, and if anybody here wants to write memory threads with either Patrick or Kayleigh; lemme know and we can figure something out.

Also big hearty thanks to Rumour also for keeping a check/update on all the things! Pat's bank account is already looking fatter as the seasons continue to progress. :P
word count: 79
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Aw, you're welcome, Patrick! :D That compound interest is amaaaazing.

@All: Welcome to Ashan 718! I've posted the new roster for you all to register your character and let us know you'll be writing in the city this season. I will also be posting the seasonal calendar within the next few days, since life's gotten a bit busier than expected leading up to the season change.

I still have several development pieces to review and approve, so I hope to get those up and posted as well.

I'm really looking forward to a great season with you all!
word count: 102

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Events Calendar for Ashan 718!
Hi all! The Rharne calendar for Ashan 718 has officially been posted (click here). Thank you so much for your endless patience! We've switched up the format this season, so hopefully it's a bit more informative and easy to read.

I would also like to expressly thank Sephira for her contributions to the calendar, and for being absolutely amazing about creating the weather! I love what she's put together for us.

x
word count: 80

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Thanks to the ever gracious, always creative Sephira, we have more new Rharne lore! I'm thrilled to announce that Mistral Village is the first official write-up of the towns and villages littered in the Stormlands (most of which are along the Zynyx River)! It's a fantastic location, and I encourage you all to visit. Please also feel free to contribute smaller locations that can be visited within this logging village in our Dev submission thread, if you're feeling inspired!

Along with Mistral Village is, of course, Mistral Woods. This mysterious wood has a lot going on, not least of all a Tunawa colony hidden inside. This is great for Tunawa players and those who want to encounter this adorably mischievous race.

Sephira also created two new fauna: the Thundermaw and the Eldwyn. One's incredibly dangerous, and the other is incredibly rare - but you'll have to read both write-ups to learn which is which. ;)

Enjoy (and send Seph your love when you have a spare moment)! x
word count: 173

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

New Storyteller!
Oh man. Guys. Do I have some great news for you! We have a new Storyteller in Rharne, and she is amazing. Please join me in welcoming Oracle to the team! She'll be running the two modded threads that you see in the Ashan 718 Calendar, and has a number of great ideas for Rharne that I'm sure will get you as excited as I am. Settle in - it's going to be a super fun ride.

Welcome to Rharne, O! :D

x
word count: 86

Oracle
Profession: Seeress
Renown: 1000
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Events

Greetings Rharnians!

I wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone! I'll be helping Rumour out in Rharne from here on out. I am so excited to write with each and every one one of you! On that note I will be starting the Mistral Mystery event next week! I hope you are all sharpening your maze running skills!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
word count: 72
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars"
Rorom
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Captain
Renown: 255
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Welcome Oracle!

Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder of Rorom's Navigational skills may come in handy in the labyrinth? We'll see.
word count: 19
Oracle
Profession: Seeress
Renown: 1000
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Events

Hmmmm perhaps so Rorom... ;)

If those that are interested could pm me, I can get a rough count of how many will be in the Mistral event. Thanks!
word count: 28
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars"
Lynessa
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Thunder Priestess
Renown: 32
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Wanted to say hi to everyone since I'm hoping to be active with Lyn again... so HI!! :lol:

Anyway, I'm hoping to get into some Thunder Priestess shenanigans and all the plots in the city!
word count: 36
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”