• Out of Character • [Rharne] OOC Social Thread

Use this thread to connect & communicate with players and staff!

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

[Rharne] OOC Social Thread

Rharne's OOC Social Thread
Welcome to Rharne! Please use this thread to connect and communicate with players and staff. You can introduce yourself, discuss city events, plot and plan, ask questions, post images, and share information! We also encourage subscribing to this thread so that you can stay up-to-date with any information shared by the Prophets about city development and events.
word count: 63

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Zenith
Race: Mer
Renown: 1000
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Events

So for right now Rharne is open for Memory threads only. We are going to officially open the city at the start of Vhalar (Oct 1st). If you’re interested in RPing in the city starting at that time, then feel free to post in the Roster thread for that season. We are constantly adding to the lore at this time so please check back regularly for new information. If you have any question don’t be shy to ask either myself, Rumour, or Basilisk. I hope everyone enjoys the city, I know we had a blast putting it together.

See you in the clouds.
~Z
word count: 106
Finn
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Priest and doctor assistant
Renown: 130
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

*drops in* So out of curiosity, I just finished the memory thread for Finn and I would love to have it peer reviewed. But I did not see a thread for that anywhere. Is peer reviewing not happening yet until the city opens fully on the 1st Oct?
word count: 48
Favourite quote:
They do not yet understand the purpose of forgiveness. It is not to spare wrongdoers a punishment they deserve. It is to spare the injured ones the ongoing pain they do not.

~ Ymiden
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi Finn - Woo, our first memory thread!

Thanks for the heads up! We're definitely doing reviews - I just haven't had a chance to post the thread. I'll get a Peer Review Request thread posted today & will PM you the link so you can add your thread for review.

x
word count: 52

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Finn
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Rumour wrote:
Hi Finn - Woo, our first memory thread!

Thanks for the heads up! We're definitely doing reviews - I just haven't had a chance to post the thread. I'll get a Peer Review Request thread posted today & will PM you the link so you can add your thread for review.

x
No worries Rumour! You take your time ;)
word count: 61
Favourite quote:
They do not yet understand the purpose of forgiveness. It is not to spare wrongdoers a punishment they deserve. It is to spare the injured ones the ongoing pain they do not.

~ Ymiden
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Huge congratulations to Zenith on his promotion to Minstrel! He's been working very hard, both on-site and behind-the-scenes, and this has really been a long time coming. We're lucky to have him leading Rharne.

x
word count: 40

Finn
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Well done, Zenith! It's great news! I am sure you make a great part of the team and it will be great to work with you, even if it is just as a player :)
word count: 35
Favourite quote:

~ Ymiden
Zenith
Race: Mer
Renown: 1000
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Events

Thanks Finn.

I do want to give you a quick apology as it has taken me a few days to get your grade on the memory thread. I was going to get it up early in the week and then was struck by a slight head cold that has just muddled my entire head. I'll try to get it up soon though. Thanks for your patience.

~Z
word count: 68
Finn
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Zenith wrote:Thanks Finn.

I do want to give you a quick apology as it has taken me a few days to get your grade on the memory thread. I was going to get it up early in the week and then was struck by a slight head cold that has just muddled my entire head. I'll try to get it up soon though. Thanks for your patience.

~Z
No worries and no rush Zen. Life is busy on my end as well, so whenever is good ;)
word count: 88
Favourite quote:

~ Ymiden
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi all! I thought I'd use your collective brilliance & crowdsource an answer to this question:

I need a slang term for visitors to Rharne who are considered total lightweights and can't hold their liquor. It can be something derogatory or said in good humour. Do you have any suggestions?
word count: 51

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”