Sev'ryn appearance

Bugs which have been dealt with, suggestions which have been responded to!

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sev'ryn appearance

So I originally put this in the Question and Answer section to ask what was the physical differences between sev'ryn and humans but I kinda already know there aren't any. I know many people play them so drastic changes are off the table but I think something subtle could be added to create a separation. Even something like in the last unicorn when you could see the forest through the unicorns eyes or maybe their hair could have subtle highlights of colour that change with the seasons. The Aukari suffer a bit from this as well but at least they have warm skin to separate them from regular red headed humans. I Raskithecal was made into a sub race of Ithecal and I can at least tell the difference between them right away, with Sev'ryn they just have their invisible familiars (And I've been told a human can get a familiar too if they're spiritually aware).
Edit: sorry this is just a personal irk of mine, it's not really that important in the grand scheme of things.
word count: 183
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Sev'ryn appearance

Hi Niv - Thanks for bringing this up! I'm going to ping the team to sort out who had a hand in creating the Sev'ryn so that they can weigh in. I'll also drop your suggestion into the Developer forum as something for the team to consider. I'm not sure if it's something they'll touch on right away, but we'll definitely make sure it gets considered!

Cheers,
Ru
word count: 74

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sev'ryn appearance

Definitely not something that should be high on the list at all but thank you for the consideration :)
word count: 18
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Completed!”